Friday 1 June 2007

christmas once a week

This week marks the second in a fruit and veg box experiment! I love vegetables! I really and truly do (with the possible exception of parsnips, which I believe are just misguided carrots). I am a would-be vegetarian that can't quite give up the odd helping of fish.

As such, I was delighted, if a little surprised, when my meat lov'n boyfriend suggested we sign up to Abel & Cole for a weekly dose of locally (or at least mostly locally) organic grown friut and veg delivered straight to your door. As well as the fruit and veg they offer a large selection of organic meat, fish, and cheese, not to mention other essentials.

Last week curiosity drove me to run down the road to see what delights were in store and I was not disappointed, now it feels like Christmas comes every Thursday!

No comments: